Get in touch
Drop me a line, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
- Twitter: @andydickson
- Facebook: @andrewdicksonwriter
- Instagram: @andrewdicksonwriter
- Goodreads: My author page
For publicity enquiries in connection with Worlds Elsewhere, please contact:
- In the UK: Aidan O’Neill at Vintage Books / AONeill[at]penguinrandomhouse[dot]co[dot]uk / +44 20 7840 8616
- In the US: Carolyn O’Keefe at Henry Holt / carolyn[dot]okeefe[at]hholt[dot]com / +1 646 307-524
For publicity enquiries in connection with The Globe Guide to Shakespeare, please contact:
- Drew Jerrison at Profile Books / drew[dot]jerrison[at]profilebooks[dot]com / +44 20 7841 3382
I travel a fair amount but am based in London and, schedule permitting, am happy to talk to student groups, book clubs or similar organisations, as well as chair panels or speak at larger events. You can find out more about the sort of events I've previously done here.
I’m represented by Sarah Chalfant at the Wylie Agency, both in the UK and US. She’s on +44 20 7908 5900 and schalfant[at]wylieagency[dot]com.
- If you're enquiring about rights to Worlds Elsewhere, please contact the Wylie Agency on +44 20 7908 5900.
- If you’re enquiring about rights to The Globe Guide to Shakespeare, please contact Penny Daniel at Profile Books. She’s on +44 20 7841 6300 and penny[dot]daniel[at]profilebooks[dot]com.
Searching for a headshot?
You can find a selection of images here. They’re free to use, but please credit Sarah Lee in all cases.
Looking for a short biography? [150w]
Andrew Dickson is an author, journalist and critic. A former arts editor at The Guardian, he writes regularly for the paper, and his essays and reviews have also appeared in The New Yorker and The New Statesman. His new book about Shakespeare's global influence, Worlds Elsewhere: Journeys Around Shakespeare's Globe, is out now in paperback, and he is also the author of The Globe Guide to Shakespeare, which came out in a revised edition in 2016. He appears regularly as a broadcaster for the BBC.